Sponsored Advertisement

Find Jobs Online



Thursday, September 10, 2009

BuxBunny changed Owner?

Last night, BuxBunny announces through email, that the site had changed owner. BuxBunny was previously owned by Maderite, now it was transferred to someone named Pat Rogers. Here is the content of the email:



Hi! I wanted to introduce myself to all of you.

I am the new owner of BuxBunny. My name is Pat Rogers and I'm a veteran clicker with both PTR and PTC sites.

I don't plan to make any changes for the moment. The ads you have purchased will run just as if nothing had changed.

I will be making payouts once a day, probably late in the afternoon my time, which is Central Time Zone in North America.

I look forward to running this site and hope to make it enjoyable, for both you and me!

Talk later.
Pat


Hopefully, the new owner would keep his promise. But, members could only wonder why Maderite sold the site.

2 comments:

  1. we sold the site due to time issues

    ReplyDelete
  2. some how buxbunny under new owner has canceeled me out of there site said i had breached there terms as of 6/23 i was ok now6/24 saying i breached this is even after i paid to upgrade on 6/23 i asked them how i breached this is the answer they gave me after me contacting 2x to them-----Reply all
    Forward
    |



    Full view
    Re: about breach of terms?‏
    From: BuxBunny Support Team (admin@buxbunny.com)
    Sent: Thu 6/24/10 10:29 AM
    To: rosa ---there response to me--- Non-manual, multiple account and identity access.
    We do not disclose how we determine breaches, other than we retain irrefutable evidence for the relevant authorities.

    We do not enter into any discussion regarding breaches!

    Thankyou,

    Investigation Network

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: rosa --- To: admin@buxbunny.com
    Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 11:59 PM
    Subject: RE: about breach of terms?


    would like to no what this means this is what you have sent me on my ? pipihk this is what your answer was to me or is the site hacked please give me answer in english so that i can understand what has ahppened to my account so it can hopefully be fixed i like this site so far thank you burstingrose dont feel that i should be put on hall of shame list either thats not how i work very imbarressing for this






    > From: admin@buxbunny.com
    > To: burstingrose> Subject: Re: about breach of terms?
    > Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 23:51:00 +1000
    >
    > pipihk
    >
    > ----- Original Message -----
    > From: "rosa To:
    > Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 11:39 PM
    > Subject: about breach of terms?
    >
    >
    > > Username:
    > > Ip Address
    > >
    > > hi im burstingrose i had an account with your site last night as of 6/23
    > > and now i cannot login its saying i breached the terms how did i breach
    > > the terms i have no idea how i did everything right by the terms
    > > agreement i have never breach any of my terms of any sites i work with
    > > can you please help me with this so i no why and try to get my account
    > > back im an honest person on theses sites thank you
    > > burstingrose please respond back to my on this
    > > issue thank you as you can see they never gave me an snwert is to how i breached the things they did mention do not exsist to me i did nothing wrong to me this site is a scammer you pay for upgrade them your gone saying you breached but they can not explain to you how

    ReplyDelete

You are allowed to post a signature on your comment, just please don't spam.



EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!
Buxtalk